Are you aware of global warming? In that case, you can Go Code.
Go Code? Yes. Save energy and help the Earth by doing stuff on line, all while saving a little time for yourself. Here are some solutions for your daily life offered by your very own PSD to HTML service:
1. Replace your small business to Magento or Shopify- No more wake ups early, with these guys your store will be open 24/7 and anyone can access it. You can look how everything is going from your house or anywhere you are at all times. PSD to Magento gives you the opportunity for a more stable e-commerce business. But if you want to transfer your local store to an e-commerce PSD to Shopify will be best for you, with simple management and products display is a great way to get started.
2. Save time with HTML to CSS- By using sprites on your HTML to CSS conversion, you will automatically lower the loading time on your site. Loading only one image instead of several makes the browser work faster and gets rid of those pesky blinks in between normal and hover states, for example.
3. Be sure to use the right PSD to CMS- We are talking about Going Code which also means going better. Each CMS has different functions. There are lots of forums or articles that can help you choose which CMS will work best for you; or you can ask your outsourced PSD to HTML or web designer what they think will be the best option for you.
4. Why wait until a Publishing House is interested in your work? No more need of paper. WordPress shows to the world what you are made of in a simple and elegant way with PSD to WordPress. It offers a design unity and thousands of uploads; much better than a book if what you want is acknowledgment and not just money.
5. Replace all of those old gadgets like Internet Explorer 6 that are a waste of your personal energy. There are more user-friendly technologies out there ready to rock your world with kick-ass loading time and excellent search features.
6. Don’t let new ways of Going Code pass you by- There will always be new updates on CMS’s or programming languages, and it’s useful to at least know a bit about them. That way bad designers or developers can’t trick you.
7. Pixel Perfect- Only the very best are capable of an awesome pixel perfect final project. This helps the World Wide Web be free of code disorders that are murder against all that’s sacred in coding and design.
8. Do not use unnecessary tools- It is true: Flash is awesome, but in its own field. HTML5 has come to save the day for unchangeable websites and useless buttons.
9. Recycle does not mean copy- You can recycle old ideas, projects or pictures but please be original with your work. Use all these energy savings to get your creativity going.
10. With all this time you’ve saved, you can go ahead and have some quality time for yourself or with your family and friends. If they don’t have time, just ask them to Go Code.