If you like blogging and sharing your thoughts with your readers, then WordPress is for you.
More than pretty colors, WordPress themes can be updated to match your brand, it is a great business addition too, you can post anything you find interesting, present latest news or product updates which also allow you to create a closer and better relationship with your clients.
You also can find all kind of WordPress Templates specially created to comply with specific needs and requirements in order to prevent any chaos of information and that also work as some sort of guide to know what kind of website it is. They keep it easy and clean.
Some of the benefits are:
- Multiple page layouts (home, archives, single column, etc.)
- Photoshop files can be edited to match your brand.
- Widget Ready with custom widgets that blocks of extra functionality.
- Ad Monetization a strategic place holders that you can use to sell ad space or promote your own products.
With totally free download, it meet the growing needs of a popular blog, or blog branding of a new society, of course you can always pay and buy a domain name and webhosting.
WordPress acts as a very powerful Content Management System, it can store images, audio, video, pdfs and other documents for easy insertion into your pages. This scalable model can be used to build a simple brochure-style website, a business blog, an eCommerce site or a multi-level membership site. You named it WordPress does it.
It also is very extensible, the plug-in API is well documented and works well, so there are literally hundreds of plug-ins that extend what its original tools do, such as an integrated blacklist and open proxy; so the actual functionality is nearly limitless to play with and have your page look and do things like any other you have seen before.
Lay back and let it help you with:
- Comment spam is not an issue as preinstalled Akismet is blocking spam in the background. It has excellent maintenance and security tools.
- It takes care of all back end upgrades, bug fixes and security issues. When there is a new version, you don’t have to go through the upgrade routine every time.
- Automatic backups
- Easy to manage.
- Easily accessible publishing platform.
- Visitors can leave comments on individual entries; you can enable or disable comments on a per-post basis.
- Built-in user registration system that can allow people to register and maintain profiles and leave authenticated comments on your blog.
And if there is something wrong and you have no idea of what it is, WordPress forums can give you a hand, and here you can find a lot of experts in the topic ready to help you out.
It is great working with Traffic Spikes, dugg (when the web site becomes virtually unreachable because too many people are trying to access it) with confidence as they balance your server load and keep your site working in spite of the huge increase in-site traffic.
Fresh, unique content is essential for getting good search engine rankings, so keep in mind updating the <body> because a website that is never updated will be ignored by our friend Google.